CEO of Blue Nebula Consulting, Inc.
Rahsaan Brown is the owner and CEO of Blue Nebula Consulting, Inc., the premier pre-need sales, marketing and management company in America specializing in increasing marketshare for funeral homes in highly competitive markets. His studies in electrical engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology, theology at Moody Bible Institute and strong sales/management experience have created a very unique business professional. Rahsaan is analytical, strategic, honorable, focused and gifted with the spirit and drive of an entrepreneur causing him to be considered by many respected industry leaders as the future of pre-need funeral planning.
During his career, Rahsaan has:
• Partnered with funeral homes and achieved stellar pre-need volume growth taking multiple firms from less than $100K to over $1 million in annual pre-need sales.
• Served as a session facilitator for the 2007’ ICCFA Sales & Marketing Conference.
• Served as Vice-President and Treasurer for South Suburban Toastmasters.
• Lectured nationally to multiple religious, community and sales organizations on topics ranging from funeral pre-planning to increasing sales and advancing marketshare.
• Developed and facilitated job readiness training for teenagers of low-income families in conjunction with Marcy Newberry Service and the City of Chicago.
• Obtained Celebrant Certification with the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association.
• Acquired recognition as a Certified Preplanning Consultant with the National Funeral Directors Association.
• Served as a faculty member for the 2015 ICCFA University in the College of Sales & Marketing and received the “highest rating available” for his session on Increasing Production by Mastering Your Time.
• Served as a session facilitator at the 2015 National Funeral Directors & Morticians Association Annual Convention.